What qualifications do we provide?
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Team Leading and Management
- Warehousing and Logistics
- Food Industry Skills
What are QCF qualifications?
Campus Training provides a wide variety of vocational qualifications, tailored to suit your requirements and accredited within the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
The QCF is a system for recognising skills and qualifications. It does this by awarding credit for qualifications and units (small steps of learning). Each unit has a credit value. This value specifies the number of credits gained by learners who complete that unit. The flexibility of the system allows learners to gain qualifications at their own pace along routes that suit them best.
More information about the QCF system can be found at www.ofqual.gov.uk
Campus Training fully supports the aims and vision of the QCF system by providing inclusive, responsive and accessible learning and development opportunities. We continue to provide training and support to a wide and diverse range of learners, including those with high academic achievements and those who found their schooldays to be a challenge!
Through our policy of Equal Opportunities, we aim to ensure our qualifications are open to all irrespective of which shift pattern you work on, whether you are employed or non-employed, whether you speak English as a second language, have need to improving your English, Maths and ICT skills or have any other additional learning needs. In circumstances where specialist support may be required, Campus Training can advise of additional agencies and facilities to support your development.
For more information on any of our qualifications or for further information, advice and guidance, please call us on 01825 749390
How do they work?
- It normally takes 9 -12 months to achieve at level 2 and 12 -18 months to achieve at level 3.
- Learners, within limits, can proceed at their own pace.
- Learners are issued with a set of 'Standards' and a portfolio/eportfolio in which to gather evidence from their work to prove that they are competent to the set level.
- You cannot fail, you are either 'competent' or, at the worst, 'not yet competent'.
- You are allocated a qualified Assessor/Trainer who will guide you through the programme, help you to gather evidence and assess you on behalf of the Awarding Organisation.
- There is little resemblance to a classroom; the guidance given is individualised.
- Guidance is regularly delivered throughout and you will be able to contact your Assessor/Trainer at other times if you have a need.
Below are links to the centre handbooks, which give detailed information on all the qualifications we currently offer.
- Supporting Teaching and Learning Level 2
- Supporting Teaching and Learning Level 3
- Business Administration Level 2
- Customer Service Level 2
- Team leading Level 2
Click here to fill in our quick enquiry form.